How to overcome the hatchings getting cut in contour plots?

How to overcome the hatchings getting cut in contour plots?

matplotlib - users mailing list
<http://matplotlib.1069221.n5.nabble.com/file/t5196/Screenshot_20181127-131006.png>

I have been using hatchings (dots) on top of contour plots. Tjese dots are
getting cut at some places. How do I get rid of this?

Please have a look at the image to see the error.

--
Sent from: http://matplotlib.1069221.n5.nabble.com/matplotlib-users-f3.html