Quantcast

How to increase space between labels ( x or Y)

How to increase space between labels ( x or Y)

lara
My y labels are variables ( eg. name1, nam2, nam3,...)
How to increase space between name1 and name2 in yaxis since name1 and name2 are overlaping with each other

note I have already 25 labels so assigned each 1 space for 25 variables in the yaxis , I dont want to alter anyting in the scale but want to make more space between labels so it wont overlap

thanks in advance