How to find the version of matplotlib I have?

How to find the version of matplotlib I have?

DickM
I have Python 2.6.4 on my 64-bit Vista computer, with matplotlib
installed. How can I find what version of matplotlib it is?

Thanks,

Dick Moores

Re: How to find the version of matplotlib I have?

Benjamin Root-2
On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 7:49 PM, Richard D. Moores <[hidden email]> wrote:
f have Python 2.6.4 on my 64-bit Vista computer, with matplotlib
installed. How can I find what version of matplotlib it is?

Thanks,

Dick Moores

There must be a backlog of messages in the mailing list, sorry for not getting to your question sooner.

This is fairly easy, just start up python and enter the following two lines:

import matplotlib as mpl
print mpl.__version__

And there you go!

I hope this helps!

Re: How to find the version of matplotlib I have?

DickM
Thanks to you both.

Dick Moores

Re: How to find the version of matplotlib I have?

stringinator
I noticed in Python3.6 you need ()'s around the print:

print(mpl.__version__)