Getting error TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'BinOp' and 'BinOp'

Getting error TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'BinOp' and 'BinOp'

Vinj Vinj
Matplotlib version: '0.87.2'

I'm getting the following error:

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'BinOp' and 'BinOp'

On the following line in finance.py

sy = (ax.bbox.ur().y() - ax.bbox.ll().y()) / (ax.viewLim.ur().y() -
ax.viewLim.ll().y())

Is this a know issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Vineet

Re: Getting error TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'BinOp' and 'BinOp'

Vinj Vinj
>>sy = (ax.bbox.ur().y() - ax.bbox.ll().y()) / (ax.viewLim.ur().y() -
>>ax.viewLim.ll().y())
I solved the problem by using .get() on the BinOp's and then converting it back to a BinOP using Value()

Vineet