Fwd: rotated axis

vincent_mathoscope

thanks Bruno for your answer
not exactly
in your example, only the grid in inclinated
in my need, also th axis would be inclinated
something like this where B is (0,1) and C is (1,0) and A is (0,0)
Vincent

Le 21 oct. 2020 à 02:46, Bruno Beltran <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi Vincent,

Is this the kind of thing you are looking for?

Best,

Bruno

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 2:15 PM Vincent Douce Mathoscope <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi i would like to create some graphics with the y-axis inclinated in any angle with the xaxis, for example 45°, 55° as i need it
i dont find here :
anything in this direction
any tipps ?
Vincent

----
cours de maths postbac par visio

----
cours de maths postbac par visio

        ––––––––––––––––––––––––––
                  Vincent Douce
               :=: Mathoscope :=:
             http://mathoscope.xyz
                 06°13°11°07°26
          Bagnères de Bigorre 65200

Re: Fwd: rotated axis

Christophe BAL (via GMAIL)

Hello.

What your are looking for is an affine coordinate system.

I don't think that matplotlib can do that directly as it is the case for Geogebra.

You should try to do every thing by hand. This will be boring but not hard.

Le 21/10/2020 à 08:38, Vincent Douce Mathoscope a écrit :

[...]

Math, algo et codage.
Sans oublier la famille, l'amour et le sport. ;-)