Quantcast

Formating unexpected number when autoscaling Y axis

Formating unexpected number when autoscaling Y axis

solisgbmpl
I'm using matplotlib to get a large amount of plots saved as png files. In some of them the Y axis autoscales in a different way and a new origin of the Y axis appears in the top left corner of the frame (2.163e2 in the image attached)

I don't know how I can have a reference to this number to change the fontsize and even their position.
example plot