Cycler License

Soheil Saifipour
Dear Thomas
I'm working for an organisation as a DevOp engineer. Our data-science team use Cycler library:

I would like to know the exact license type for Cycler library:

Is this a BSD-3 or BSD-2 library?
I would appreciate it if you could help me with this.

Kind regards,
Soheil

Re: Cycler License

tcaswell
Sohiel,

I do not understand the question, you link to the license file which is the authoritative version of the license independent of what we call it (but it is BSD-3).

Tom