Create custom plot

A.S. Khangura
I want to create custom plot using Matplotlib.

Here is image:https://www.dropbox.com/s/vabbluhkhwflg8k/mat.png

Please let me know what kind of approach I should go for to generate such plot?

--
Thanks
Arshpreet Singh

Doing what you like Freedom, Liking what you do is happiness.

Re: Create custom plot

Paul Hobson-2
First, create instances of a figure and axes:

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
fig, ax = plt.subplots()

Then plot your data

ax.plot(x, y, linestyle='-', color='black', linewidth=2)

Then plot your threshold value:

ax.axhline(y=threshold, linestyle='--', linewidth=1.5, color='black', alpha=0.75)

Then label your axes:

ax.set_xlabel('frequency')