Quantcast

Create custom Plot

A.S. Khangura
I want to create custom plot using Matplotlib.

Here is image:https://www.dropbox.com/s/vabbluhkhwflg8k/mat.png

Please let me know what kind of approach I should go for to generate such plot?
--
Thanks
Arshpreet Singh

Doing what you like Freedom, Liking what you do is happiness.

Re: Create custom Plot

Benjamin Root
Which aspects of that plot are you having difficulties with? At a quick glance, it seems like you want arrow heads on the spines, and a dashed "hline" (horizontal line), along with a line plot. The gallery has some examples of how to modify the axis spines.

Let us know what else you are having difficulty with.

Ben Root