Contourplots

szymonzaczek
Hey guys,

I want to create a contour plot using Python and most likely matplot library that would somehow resemble this one made in Origin:

pmf.tif

basing on this excel sheet:

pmf.xlsx.

I am new to Python. I know some of the basics, I am capable of creating histograms and scatterplots, though contourplots have utterly defeated me so far. Therefore, any kind of assistance would be much appreciated. How would you, experienced users, address this issue?

Kind regards,
Szymon Zaczek

Re: Contourplots

Paul Hobson-2
Szymon,

We have a section dedication to image, contour, and field plots:

Start there and let us know what specific issues you're having in a very minimal and easily copy-pastable dataset.

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 2:44 PM, szymonzaczek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey guys,

I want to create a contour plot using Python and most likely matplot library
that would somehow resemble this one made in Origin:

pmf.tif <http://matplotlib.1069221.n5.nabble.com/file/n48076/pmf.tif>

basing on this excel sheet:

pmf.xlsx <http://matplotlib.1069221.n5.nabble.com/file/n48076/pmf.xlsx>  .