Constant failed import

matplotlib - users mailing list
Hi, my name is Pierig, I’m a French student, I use python for my study but I’ve got issue with your library.
I’m running it on PyCharm and Pyzo on MacOSX and while I can import your library, there's no way of using any of the module, such as : plt.figure() or plt.plot() while other libraries like numpy work. I’ve got this message:
I really need your library to work, can you help me with that?
Sincerely yours
Pierig