Combine two histogramm in one histograms

Combine two histogramm in one histograms

bellafkih
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I present a data of each month in histogram, so for each month, there two percentages: first the percentage of messages updates (example: 80 %) and the second, the percentage of non update messages (eg. 20%), i
must divide the update messages into two parts: the first : important messages (eg. 70 %) and non important messages (eg 30%).
My current solution is to create two histograms, but i ask if there is a possibility to create only graphic, so present the 70 % and 30 % in the part of 80% ?

Thanks