Calendar heatmap

Nicolas Rougier

As an exercise, I’ve been trying to make a calendar heatmap.
Here is the result if anyone interested:

Nicolas

Re: Calendar heatmap

Joseph Fox-Rabinovitz
This is a neat tool. Do you have the option to show a color bar?

- Joe

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 3:35 AM Nicolas Rougier <[hidden email]> wrote:

As an exercise, I’ve been trying to make a calendar heatmap.
Here is the result if anyone interested:

Nicolas

Re: Calendar heatmap

Nicolas Rougier
Each plot is a regular subplot and the heatmap is an imshow such that it is easy to add a colormap if you want.

I’ve also added a small script to show a user GitHub activity for those interested. Just replace my name with yours.

On 3 Aug 2019, at 21:56, Joseph Fox-Rabinovitz <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is a neat tool. Do you have the option to show a color bar?

- Joe

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 3:35 AM Nicolas Rougier <[hidden email]> wrote:

As an exercise, I’ve been trying to make a calendar heatmap.
Here is the result if anyone interested:

<calendar-heatmap.png>

Source: https://github.com/rougier/calendar-heatmap

Nicolas

Re: Calendar heatmap