Blog post on animations using matplotlib

Blog post on animations using matplotlib

Tejas Sanap
Hey, folks!

I'm writing a blog series on how to make animations using
`matplotlib`. It will be a three part series. I have just published
the first part in the series on my blog.

Here is the link: http://whereistejas.me/

The first part covers the difference between the object-oriented and
pyplot interface. It serves as a mild introduction to the figure and
axes objects.

All comments and criticisms are welcome! Thank you!

--
Tejas Sanap
(whereistejas on Freenode)