Automatic adjustment of labels - adjustText

Automatic adjustment of labels - adjustText

Phlya
Hi all,

I would like to share my mini-library to automatically adjust text labels on matplotlib plots to minimize overlaps between them and with data points - adjustText: https://github.com/Phlya/adjustText
It was inspired by ggrepel - a similar package for R/ggplot2, and performs almost as well as that one. Would love to hear your feedback!
(Not yet on pypi, but hopefully should be installable by pip directly from github)

Re: Automatic adjustment of labels - adjustText

tcaswell
Cool!  That is a feature that I have seen be asked for many times.

Would you be interested in moving that into upstream or under the mpl organization?

Tom