Animation using 4D simplex noise

Nicolas P. Rougier

Hello,

I’ve made a remake (using matplotlib of course) of a beautiful animation by https://necessarydisorder.wordpress.com/ (using simplex 4D noise). Just wanted to share the code and the resulting animation:

https://github.com/rougier/alien-life

Nicolas

Re: Animation using 4D simplex noise

Adrien VINCENT
Nicolas,

As usual, very pleasant to the eye and neat stuff. Thank you for sharing
it :).

Best,
Adrien