[ANN] "Scientific Visualization - Python & Matplotlib" book project

[ANN] "Scientific Visualization - Python & Matplotlib" book project

Nicolas Rougier

Dear all,

The matplotlib cheat-sheet (https://github.com/rougier/matplotlib-cheatsheet) I posted a few days comes from a book project I’m starting, that is planned to be released (open access) on Summer 2020. You can follow the progress and support the project at:

Everything will be freely available at the end of the project (but the printed book).
I hope this is not an inappropriate message for this mailing list.

Nicolas

Some teaser (made with matplotlib of course).