We are pleased to announce the release of 3.3.2. This is the second bug fix release of the 3.3.x series.
Pre-built wheels are available for most major platforms, and can be
installed using `pip install matplotlib==3.3.2`. Other packages may also
be available already; please check with your preferred source.
The 3.3.2 release represents the work of 14 authors over 24 pull
requests, and we thank them for their contributions.
This release contains several critical bug-fixes:
* fix |Axis| scale on twinned |Axes|
* fix auto-close of |Figure|s in nbagg
* fix automatic title placement if |Axes| is off the |Figure|
* fix autoranging of log scales with barstacked histogram
* fix extra redraws when using |Button| or |TextBox| widgets
* fix imshow with |LogNorm| and large vmin/vmax ranges
* fix plotting Pandas |DataFrame| with string |MultiIndex|
* fix |scatter| with |marker=''|
* fix |scatter3d| color/linewidth re-projection
* fix state of mode buttons in TkAgg backends
* include license files in built distribution
* reduce Visual C++ runtime requirements on Windows